Thursday 3 April 2008

Class C - Day 4

Another day over ! Oh my god; its test day tomorrow !

Had a pretty good day today, rumbled our way round Steeton, Skipton and Keighly again. Everything was going quite well, in fact very well, until I got into the Keighly town centre. Traffic was flowing, slowly, but flowing ! Probably lost concentration for a sec and followed some vehicles through a set of lights and when the traffic ground to a stop, found myself stranded in a box junction !!! Arrggghhh !!! Managed to get down into low 3rd and crawled until the traffic got going again. Not sure how an examiner would have reacted to that, but I didnt stop ;-)

Got the hesitancy thing sorted and another couple practice reverses and a controlled stop at the end of the day. So now I need to get a good nights sleep and see if i can find a big bag of good luck from somewhere !

Bob, my co-trainee is on test at 1015 and myself at 1215. So if you are around Steeton tomorrow make sure that you grind the traffic to a halt, cos if I'm sat in a traffic jam there's less to go wrong ;-)

Wish me well !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Col,

Good luck tomorrow mate. You can use my half full bag of good luck that I did not use today when I failed my Hazard Perception (but not the main theory, thats why its only half full). It will top yours up then.

Good luck, and let us know how you get on. All fingers, toes, arms legs and eyes crossed for you at 12:15.

Cheers

Andy
(New Blood)